For now, we normies are going to Mut 22 coins enjoy football when we can. That includes following those virtual Detroit Lions in our weekly Madden simulations on our Twitch channel. Each week, I change the teams' lineups in accordance with the injury report and then watch the two teams compete, computer vs. computer, as I offer live commentary and address any Lions queries you might have. It's an enjoyable time however, now that I've recorded it, I think I'm able to no longer refer to myself as a normie. It's a bit odd, but entertaining. I promise.

This week, we'll see whether our virtual Lions -- who have won two of their previous three games--can tally their first division with of the season . The team will be facing the Minnesota Vikings. If you want to join in and see the action, check out our Twitch account at 10:00 a.m. ET at the beginning of Saturday's morning or come back here for the live stream, which will be embedded at lower part of the blog post.

Prior to the accident to his ankle, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray was making headlines across the NFL with his game.

Intoxicating defenses against opposing teams with his legs and arms A trip towards the finish line seemed to become routine programming for the Cardinals signal caller.

When Murray got to the goal line, he would break Mut 22 coins for sale out his trademark meditation dance that has become a recognizable sight for Cardinals fans.