Актуальная политика сквозь призму истории, религии и оккультизма

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Актуальная политика сквозь призму истории, религии и оккультизма » #Новости » Неизвестные выложили в сеть незаконченный альбом Мадонны

Неизвестные выложили в сеть незаконченный альбом Мадонны

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://pp.vk.me/c7005/v7005838/35c15/2qxyFK-A6H0.jpg

Пластинка певицы Мадонны, которая должна выйти в 2015 году, появилась в сети, пишет The Sun. В интернете появилось 13 треков.

«Спасибо, если не станете слушать! Спасибо за преданность! Спасибо, что ждете. И если вы все-таки послушали записи, знайте — это незаконченные демоверсии, украденные очень давно», — прокомментировала произошедшее в своем Instagram Мадонна.

Поклонники певицы, следившие за ней в социальных сетях, отмечали, что Мадонна много времени проводит в студии, так как планирует завершить запись пластинки в 2015 году. О названии только догадывались по хэштегу #unapologeticbitch (дословный перевод — «неисправимая сука») в Instagram: официально ничего не объявлялось. Было известно только, что в записи принимают участие ряд продюсеров, в том числе Diplo и Avicii.

Thursday, 18 December 2014
Madonna name checks Obama and Lady Gaga in leaked track Illuminati

Madonna sings about President Barack Obama and Lady Gaga in a leaked track titled 'Illuminati'.
The 56-year-old musician's 13th album - tentatively named 'Iconic' - leaked online in full yesterday (17.12.14), and features one track on which she can be heard singing about a host of famous faces, who she claims are not part of the secret group of people who conspiracy theorists believe run the world, name checking Ariana Grande, Kanye West, Oprah Winfrey, Britain's Queen Elizabeth and the US leader among others.
In the opening lines, she raps: ''It's not Jay Z and Beyonce... it's not Oprah and Obama, The Pope, Ariana, Queen Elizabeth or Kanye... black magic or Kanye.''
Other stars - who have all previously been linked to the secret society - mentioned on the track include Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, while on another track she rants about drug use.
On 'Make the Devil Pray' she sings: ''Teach me how to pray, and we can do drugs, and we can smoke weed, and we can drink whiskey.
''Yeah we can get high, and we can get stoned, and we can sniff glue, and we can do E, and we can drop acid.''
The 'Hung Up' hitmaker previously spoke about her drug use saying she had ''tried everything once.''
She said: ''I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system.
''As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I'm done now.''
Following the untimely release of her new material, the star took to social media to unleash a furious rant in which she compared the illegal act to ''terrorism.''
In a post on Instagram which has since been deleted, she wrote: ''This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best? (sic)''
http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article … cle=153969

Вы здесь » Актуальная политика сквозь призму истории, религии и оккультизма » #Новости » Неизвестные выложили в сеть незаконченный альбом Мадонны